Breath of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breath of Life

A Warrior Cat RPG forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY-

Go down 
2 posters

Was this topic helpful?
Yes
How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_lcap100%How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_lcap0%How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Somewhat
How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_lcap0%How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Demonic-Fantasy
Admin
Demonic-Fantasy

How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- Empty
PostSubject: How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY-   How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 am

This site has a number of topics (threads) to explore.

Q and A

Q: What is an OC?

A: An OC is a character is a character you create to interact in your role play.

Q: What is a Game Master (GM)?

A Game Master "owns" the RP. They've made it. While they cannot control every single thing the players do, they do manage the players and their needs- quite a big role!

Q: Where do I put my characters?

A: In the "Clan" section of this site, you will see all of the Clans from the books, and made-up Clans. Wherever that character is from, or what it is, you put that character/bio sheet in that section, as a new thread/topic. For example, my character's name is Fallenpaw. She is from Thunder Clan, as it says in her character sheet. I would put her character sheet in the Thunder Clan section, as a new topic/thread.

Q: What is a role play?

A: Sort of like writing a book.. but with other people. You throw your character into different scenarios and play out how they interact through writing.

Q: How do I join an RP?

A: Click the RP you want to join and submit whatever the GM requires.
Q: Who makes up Clans?

A: In order to make up a Clan, you must fill out a bio sheet in the Welcome section. Not all Clans will be approved.

Q: How many characters can I make?

A: As many as you'd like.

Q: Do my characters have to be cats?

A: No. But I prefer you make mainly cats.

How to make an RP

To make an RP, go to the Role Play section of this site. Find the correct Role Play rating section and click it. Find the button that says "make new topic". Title your topic and put whatever you need to in it. Click send.

Back to top Go down
https://breathoflife.board-directory.net
DeirdreWindfairer

DeirdreWindfairer

How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY-   How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 am

Very useful.
Back to top Go down

How to Navigate: Characters and Role Plays -STICKY-
Page 1 of 1